- Step 1 Online Application Application period: 27 November, 2017 to 18 January, 2018
Applicants submit application documents via the Hitotsubashi ICS EMBA Online Application System.
* Online application system will be accessible during application periods from the Hitotsubashi ICS EMBA Online Application System.
- Step 2 First Screening Decision 2 February, 2018
ICS will conduct a first screening of applicants based on the submitted written application documentation. Shortlisted applicants will be informed of the first screening decision and invited to attend a case interview.
- Step 3 Second Screening (Interview and Case Interview) 27 February, 2018
The second screening is based on a case interview, which will be held at the Tokyo Hitotsubashi campus for applicants residing in Japan or by video/phone for those residing overseas. The ICS Admissions Office will send shortlisted applicants a copy of the case a week prior to the Case Interview appointment.
- Step 4 Admission Decision 8 March, 2018
Hitotsubashi ICS will inform successful applicants within two weeks of the Case Interview by email and/or post.
- Step 5 Enrollment Procedure 12 March, 2018 to 27 March, 2018
Successful applicants must pay the relevant matriculation fee by the designated day to officially confirm enrollment into the program.