International Economic Symposium "EU - Japan, New Strategic Partnership for Future"
EU-Japan, New Strategic Partnership for Future
EU Studies Institute in Tokyo, HEC Paris and Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank are pleased to invite you to an International Economic Symposium on the theme of EU-Japan, New Strategic Partnership for Future.
Co-organizers: Hitotsubashi ICS, EBC
DATE: Thursday 27 February 2014, 18:30 - 20:15 Symposium (followed by reception until 21:30)
PLACE: Josui Hall
1-1, 2-chome, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
* Opening address: Pr Bernard RAMANANTSOA, HEC Paris, Dean
* Keynote speech:
Pr Susumu YAMAUCHI, Hitotsubashi University, President
Dr. Albrecht ROTACHER, EU Delegation to Japan, Counsellor
Pr Sahoko KAJI, Keio University, Professor
Pr Jesper EDMAN, Hitotsubashi University, Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy
* Panel Discussion Moderator: Pr Hideki HAYASHI, EU Studies Institute, Hitotsubashi University School of International and Public Policy
* Closing remarks: Mr Michel ROY, Crédit Agricole Corporate Investment Bank, Senior Country Officer
EU Studies Institute, tel: 042-580-9117
HEC Paris (Japan office), tel: 03-5475-5005
Participation fee: none
Conference translated simultaneously in English / Japanese.
Please note that we have a limited number of seats and registration is required.
Please choose either 1 or 2 below and confirm your participation by fax (042-580-9109) by 21 February 2014,Friday.
1. I will participate in both seminar and reception
2. I will participate in only seminar