The Hitotsubashi ICS Admissions section offers an overview of our admissions process, including information on tuition, financial aid, international admissions requirements, and our application package.
To make sure your application is accepted and reviewed in a timely manner, and that you submit a complete and accurate application package, please take the time to review the contents of this site and also read carefully through the application package materials before submission.
Number of Positions for 2018
28 students (excluding YLP students)
Application Schedule for 2018
There are two rounds of applications for the Entering Class of 2018. The Admissions Committee strongly encourages applicants to apply in the first round, as space in the class may be limited in the second. In addition, applying in the first round will have an advantage on matters such as scholarships, particularly for international students.
|ROUND 1||Application period:November 27,2017 – January 04,2018
Interview date:February 02,2018
Admission decision date:February 15,2018
|ROUND 2||Application period: January 29,2018 – March 01,2018
Interview date: March 30,2018
Admission decision date:April 19,2018
- You may apply for only either the One-year or Two-year program. Once accepted to one program, you cannot switch to the other program.
- All application documents, except for TOEFL/IELTS and GMAT official scores, must be submitted via the Hitotsubashi ICS FTMBA Online Application System.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible in each round.
- Scholarship decisions for international candidates are made only after a candidate has been admitted. Since scholarships are limited in number, first-round candidates tend to have an advantage in this regard.
- Inquiries about admissions should be made only via fax (+81-3-4212-3006) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)