- Step 1Online Application
- Applicants submit application documentation via the Hitotsubashi ICS FTMBA Online Application System.
* Online application system will be accessible during application periods from the Hitotsubashi ICS FTMBA Online Application System.
- Step 2Interview Notification
- Following a screening based on the application documentation, Hitosubashi ICS emails shortlisted candidates to invite them to interview.
- Step 3Interview
- Hitotsubashi ICS interviews applicants residing in Japan in person at its Chiyoda campus and applicants residing overseas by phone.
- Step 4Admission Decision
- Hitotsubashi ICS notifies admission decisions by email and by post about 2-3 weeks after interviews.
- Step 5Enrollment Procedure
- Successful candidates must pay a matriculation fee by the designated date to be officially admitted.