The Hitotsubashi ICS website (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") is operated by Hitotsubashi University Business School, School of International Corporate Strategy (hereinafter referred to as "Hitotsubashi ICS").
1. Provision of Personal Information
Hitotsubashi ICS may, when a user files an application or inquiry, etc. by accessing the Site, collect personal information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address, by which an individual can be identified.
2. Management and Protection of Personal Information
Hitotsubashi ICS will assign a protection manager in the relevant department in which personal information is handled to ensure the appropriate management of personal information. In addition to preventing information leaks, Hitotsubashi ICS will implement safety measures at an appropriate and reasonable level to guard against loss, destruction, falsification, and unauthorized external access to users' personal information.
- Hitotsubashi ICS may outsource to an external contractor. operations related to some functions and services of the Site. In such a case, Hitotsubashi ICS will contractually obligate that external contractor to manage appropriately users' personal information.
3. Use of Personal Information
- Hitotsubashi ICS may use any statistical information that can identify individuals, for the purpose of providing better services or within the scope of other justifiable purposes.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Hitotsubashi ICS will, for the purpose of improving communication efforts, ads, and other initiatives provide to third parties personal information provided by users.
- If Hitotsubashi ICS provides under laws and regulations personal information to a third party or outsources to a third party any service related to the handling of personal information , it will ensure that appropriate measures are taken with respect to that third party to ensure the safety and management of the personal information.
5. Requests for the Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
- If a Site user who has provided personal information to Hitotsubashi ICS requests the disclosure of his or her personal information, Hitotsubashi ICS will disclose that information without delay to a reasonable extent as required under laws and regulations.
- If a Site user who has provided personal information to Hitotsubashi ICS requests that his or her personal information be corrected or deleted, Hitotsubashi ICS will correct or delete that information without delay to a reasonable extent as required under laws and regulations.
- The above will not apply if Hitotsubashi ICS judges that disclosure, correction of deletion of personal information would prejudice a third party's right or hinder the operation of the business of Hitotsubashi ICS.
6. Compliance with laws and regulations and continuous review
Inquiries: Hitotsubashi University Business School, School of International Corporate Strategy
Public Relations email: email@example.com