The Hitotsubashi ICS Executive Education
- Participant-centered learning tailored to each organization
- Fully customized program with action based learning, group discussion and coaching sessions
- Hitotsubashi ICS Executive Education programs are designed and taught by our world-class experienced ICS faculty
Hitotsubashi ICS has longstanding, deep expertise in highly effective, innovative professional education for Global leadership, Management development and Cross-cultural training for Japanese and international corporations. We are recognized in Japan and across the region for the premium quality and personally interactive nature of these programs.
As Japan and its labor market globalize more and more, companies in our region and from around the world are seeking to prepare their employees for developmental change. Hitotsubashi ICS is a leader in cultivating such readiness in managers and executives wishing to position their companies for growth, agility, and resilience.
Programs for Organizations
Hitotsubashi ICS offers fully customized Executive Education programs for leading global organizations. We partner with the organization to design the program content, schedule and other program features according to the business goals and human resource development objectives.
We work closely together with the organizations to deliver measurable results of our Executive Education program, that can be as compact as 5 days and as long as a few years.
Many organizations choose our program that features feedback sessions as well as individual or group coaching sessions with our faculty and industry experts to maximize the benefits of the program.
- Example Courses offered in Corporate and Rising Executive Training: Mini-MBA courses, Marketing and Strategy, Global Leadership and Innovation, Digital Transformation, Cross-cultural training, etc.
- Action based learning and group work using company-specific cases to generate new ideas combining theory, experience and cooperation
- Sessions provided in English and / or Japanese language
- Locations are held globally, where organizations reside (head office / overseas branches or both), or ICS Tokyo campus
- Certificate issued upon request
|Company A||Group Company Merger||Domestic, Middle Management||Japanese||weekends x 6 months||Industry trend and measures, Mini MBA cources (Corporate finance, M&A etc), CEO challenge, Innovation, Digital transformation etc|
|Company B||Enhance Management Skiils||Domestic, Senior Managers||Japanese||5 days||Corporate finance, Cross-boarder M&A, Negotiation skills, Compeition strategy, Marketing, Global leadership|
|Company C||Public Speaking||Domestic, Executive Management (1:1)||Japanese||4 hours||Speeches and presentations in English, Effective public speaking|
|Company D||New Leader Training||Global, Rising Senior Managers||English||5 days x 3 modules||CEO challenge, Digital transformation, Global HR management, Leadership, Innovation etc|
|Company E||Establish Global Standard||Global, Middle to Senior Leaders||English||5 days + 7 days||Management strategy, Head / Overseas office visits, Groupwork|
|Company F||Strengthen Global Competition||Global, Junior||English||5 days||Finance, Programming, Group work, Presentation, Corporate culture|
Hitotsubashi ICS provides customized programs for top business schools worldwide, in aim to enhance understanding of business innovation and technology in Japan, through sessions, company visits and discussions provided by Hitotsubashi ICS faculty. Participants compare situations in his / her own country and globally, to envision how they can make impact in future businesses. Participating MBA schools include;
- Berlin School of Creative Leadership
- BEST Alliance (government sponsored alliance between Peking University, Seoul National University and Hitotsubashi ICS)
Click here for more details
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
- Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM)
Click here to see GNAM partner schools
- Seoul National University (SNU)
- Sungkyunkwan University (SKK)
Knowledge Dissemination Forums are exclusive programs with fixed corporate memberships. Participants not only learn from experts but from each other, developing a strong cohort throughout the program. Each participant gains practical learning that is applicable to his / her company. Program length and style vary from a one-month or a year program. Some programs have continued over a decade with different participants nominated by the firm.
- Digital Transformation Forum: Representatives from each organization learn and discuss current global digital situations, network beyond industry to create new synergies and lead future business environment in Japan. Co-created by METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) and Hitotsubashi ICS.
Programs for Individuals
Hitotsubashi ICS collaborates with the Nikkei Business School to provide MBA essentials to business professionals in various stages in their career. https://school.nikkei.co.jp/special/mbagc01/
- Business Analytics
- Innovation as Knowledge Creation
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership Development
- Competitive Strategy
- Multinational Teams and Diversity
- Building Organizational Capability for Long-Term Success
- Brand Management