The Hitotsubashi ICS MBA
- Advance your career at an extraordinary ROI. 100% English, 1 or 2 year MBA programs.
- A world-class curriculum
- Hands-on learning ranked best MBA in Japan (QS 2019)
- Premium access to business leaders
- Sharp and motivated peers
- Globally networked, bespoke learning
- Influential and committed faculty
- Focused on you: Student-faculty ratio 3:1
- All at unmatched value for money
- In the heart of Tokyo’s business district
MBA At a glance
Class of 2021 profile
|2021-22 key dates (tentative)|
Recommended arrival in Tokyo:
|Term 1||September 13 - December 17, 2021|
|Term 2||January 4 - March 25, 2022|
|Term 3||March 28 - May 27, 2022|
|Term 4||May 30- August 20, 2022|
At Hitotsubashi ICS, the class size is intentionally kept small to build and foster meaningful relationships with not just your classmates, but with faculty as well. What begin as acquaintances in September develops into life-long friendships, mentorships, or even business alliances. A keen sense of the Hitotsubashi ICS spirit is nurtured through class discussions, group projects, field experiences, and excursions outside the classroom.
- We’re organized
- With ten elected positions, the MBA Student Board offers students the opportunity to lead, support, and shape program activities throughout the year, such as Open Campus. Its contribution to the ICS experience has been extremely valuable over the years, as they embody and promote our positive, familial spirit.
- We’re holistic
- At Hitotsubashi ICS , we listen to our students, and see the whole picture of professional wellness. As a globally-minded institution, we maintain an inclusive learning environment where each individual can engage fully in all activities. Support systems and channels for “listening” help us do so.
While you will be stationed in Tokyo, the global Network for Advanced Management will allow you to expand your business network across the globe. Read more about the Double degree programs, Exchange programs, and more